Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HI SOMETIMES IM HYYPAAA

idk where to start with this one really LOL.

i guess middle school? wow. i had the greatest teachers, and no one drank or did drugs back them... so everyone was basically amazing ahah. i had a lot of friends. more than i have now. but once eighth grade rolled around (middle school for us is 7 and 8) a lot changed. people did drugs, people drank and people were total assholes. a lot of rumors started going around about me when i was out for a long time cos of crohn's. i really didnt like being called "diseased kid" from the kids that didnt know me and just thought i was a popular prick. i hated all the rumors going around about me and everything. i started becoming an asshole to all my friends, and luckly the meds i had to take made that easy cos it made me hyper (hell it still makes me hyper) . after losing all of them i dont know how but i became friends with the band kids and theater kids... and they were a lot nicer then some of the other people...

so thats just a small story i hope youzz enjoy :D

1 comment: